Thursday, June 28, 2007

6 Months!














Here I am on my 1-month Anniversary and then on my 6-month Anniversary. I still love my
Sisterlocks. The curly look I have in that 6-month shot is from my caruso steam rollers, love them, so fast and so easy.I am still braiding and banding when I was because a few of the locs on my temple still unravel between retightening sessions. I had been going every 6-weeks but I'm starting to do every 5-weeks, I'm hoping that will help the little wayward locs to stay locked! I think the best thing about my locs right now is that they feel great in summer. We had some 90-degree weather last week and I love to run outside. It was not a problem getting my hair back together and looking good. :) That's a great feeling!


16 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Congratulations. You've had some nice growth and your locks look great.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the comparison speaks for itself. Your locs are and have been lovely every step of the way and your smile says it all. ;-)Keep enjoying this incredible journey!!

BlessedGemLady

Camille said...

Congratulations! I just began my journey June 17 and found my inspiration in the Blogs of others. Your locks are beautiful. Keep the updates coming.

Maryee said...

Hey!! Wonderful progress and beautiful locks!!!

Mzcka said...

Oooh weee! Look at the growth. I love to see photos of comparison shots, your hair looks sooo cute.

C & C said...

be-you-t-ful!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, they look great. Definitely noticeable length.

Mrs Dee Happy and Free said...

Oh wow! Your hair is really taking off. Your locks are very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Your 6 month pictures are great. Enjoy your journey my sista. I am @ 13 months now.

Abena Abena said...

What great progress :)

Anonymous said...

wow! i like the comparison, too. look at the growth! you look beautiful :)

Jeannie said...

Hi everyone,
Thank you for looking at my latest
6-month pic. I love the encouragement and appreciate all of your kinds words!

Naturalist1 said...

Congrats!!!! Your hair looks pretty.

z said...

Congrats on your 6 months also!! How exciting it is to go through our journey at the same time. Your locks are looking fabulous and so are you!

Don said...

Locks look very nice on you.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!